A Word to the Parents
The accomplishments of your children rest in good measure on their sensing your engaged involvement and support. To get the most out of Ridna Shkola:
- Read a Ukrainian book to your child every day
- Take turns reading out loud; talk about what you read
- Write letters, birthday cards, lists.
- Help your child with their homework every week
- Play word games; act out stories
- Make a scrapbook
- Join the community in the national Ukrainian celebrations every month/holiday.
- Talk to the teacher and Director of the school if your child is experiencing difficulties
- Always compliment the efforts of your child!